The committee will review the participating projects’ online Horyou profiles to evaluate the online support gathered around the project and the member activity (via lights, posts, updates, visuals, etc.). They will also take into account the following criteria (not exhaustive list):
• Originality and relevance of the project
• Global reach / applicability
• Positive impact for society
• Facilitate and create links between citizens
• Bring positive consciousness about key topics for sustainability
The 10 Project finalists will be announced on the website and via email on Saturday, Oct 24 late afternoon.
The 10 Project finalists will have a 5-minute presentation on stage between 11:30 and 12:30 on Sunday, Oct 25. The exact order of presentations will be communicated at a later stage. The Projects Awards Committee will attend the presentation session.
Guidelines for the Presentation Session
The presentation session will be held as per the details below.
Date: Sunday, Oct 25
Time: 11:30 – 12:30
Room: Main stage